Go Local + Gift ExperiencesSmack dab in the middle of our downtown food tour is the Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts.
In the spirit of giving, we’ve curated our top five spots for your gift shopping this holiday season. As always, we strive to promote our community because this is the place we love the best. Opting to go local whenever possible strengthens both our economy and our character. Check out our picks below:
- Bad Apple Vntg: This cool MidTown boutique features hand picked vintage clothing, home decor and new fresh duds to keep the on trend loved one in your life in style.
- Sundance Bookstore and Music: The hippest cultural hub in our fair city has the perfect gift for anyone of any age. We love supporting independent bookstores and can always find the best reads and records at their California Avenue store. Check out this gift guide!
- Pantry Products: Located in The Basement, this apothecary makes small batch, artisanal beauty products. Our personal favorites are the Fun & Fizzy Bath Bombs and the Organic Facial Steam. Also known as the ideal cure for a stressful day.
- The Melting Pot World Emporium: In business for two decades, this Reno mainstay is a cultural mecca known for supporting our community. You want home decor, clothing, incense, Burning Man wear, candles, tapestries or jewelry? You’ll find it there.
- Reno Food Tours – A gift certificate to Reno Food Tours guarantees adventure off the eaten path. Gifting an experience promises to keep giving through memories, photographs and hearts for years to come. We promise it’ll be tasty too.
This year we were afforded the opportunity to launch Reno’s very first food tour company. Our primary goal: showing off our thriving culinary community. We have been welcomed with such enthusiasm and are so grateful for your generous support.
We hope you spend this holiday season eating all of the good food with your love ones in the comfort of our community.
The Reno Food Tours Team
Never truer words have been spoken. Get yours at Bad Apple Vntg.
Better conversations at cocktail parties brought to you by Sundance Bookstore and Music.